::Art Desire::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all you artistic needs fullfil. This forum is not managed by IMVU, Inc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSend Credits
New sale going in Chen's premades, buy one get one free! click here
Looking for mods! Look details in ::Forum Announcements:: Section!
New Shop Open! Chek out Dosh's new thread
New Shop open! oisolabellao's premades check it out

♠♠Staff Applications♠♠

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

♠♠Staff Applications♠♠ Empty
PostSubject: ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠   ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠ EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Welcome to the Staff Application thread. We are looking to even further expand with new staff members - make sure everything runs smoothly. In this thread you will find the positions listings and a brief description as to what we are looking for as well as unique forms for each position to fill out.

Thread Patrol Moderator-- taken by ChocolateCookie
They work with a variety of tasks having to do with the group. GM's tend to work most with the group as well as answering about 80% of user questions via email or IMVU PM. Watching over the group topics, locking, watching for inactivity in threads and such. You are in charge of keeping our group clean as well as moderating any and all activity that happens in the group.

Ap control - - taken by Dosh
In charge of monitor all the ap content into the ap section. All other forums sections must kept GA so ur job will be to keep an eye and in case needed to either move to ap section or delete the ap content. Warning to the user also must be sent.

Theifs control
Making sure there isnt any matirials posted for sale of someone else without permission, or claiming them as their own. That includes advertising stolen products and so on.

Spam Control - taken by oIsolaBellao
Simply go over posts to see theres no spamming in there or advertising in the wrong places. Also bad behavior, calling names and such.

Graphic Assistant - taken by oIsolaBellao
in charge of all the graphic needed, and the "arts and graphic" forum. you will have the opportunity to work with me on ideas and to make the group look it's absolute best. *We would prefer that this user have high experience with avatar art or design as well as experience with any editing program.

Intrested?
Fill out the form:

Quote :
Imvu Name:
Are you familiar with the general forum rules?
why do you want the job:
Are you going to be active?:
Email in case needed:

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://artdesire.forumotion.com
ChocolateCookie
ChocolateCookie

PostSubject: Re: ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠   ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠ EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks for fixing it, I'll file my application now even though it doesn't really seem like I am needed yet haha:

Imvu Name:ChocolateCookie
Position wanted: Thread Patrol Moderator would be nice
Are you familiar with the general forum rules? Yes, read and understod.
why do you want the job: Because I am already active on IMVU as a creator and as a IMVU room moderator so it would be nice to help out to take a break from everything else and I can and get experience as a moderator.
Are you going to be active?: Yes, I'm already active on IMVU and it is nice to look out on the moderators to take a break from the rest of it.
Email in case needed:kristiina.mahar@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠   ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠ EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:47 pm

cool will add ur premissions now:)
Back to top Go down
https://artdesire.forumotion.com
Dosh
Dosh

PostSubject: Re: ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠   ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠ EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Imvu Name:Dosh
Position wanted: Ap control

Are you familiar with the general forum rules? yes i have been a mod in forums before for the past 4 years.

why do you want the job:i have alot of spare time now and can easily keep up with the forum

Are you going to be active?:yes, im on very often and imvu often as well.

Email in case needed:Ashleysheffer91@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
oIsolaBellao
oIsolaBellao

PostSubject: Re: ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠   ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠ EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:45 am

Imvu Name: oIsolaBellao
Position wanted: Graphic Assistant (or Spam Control as i'm still developing graphic wise)
Are you familiar with the general forum rules? Yes
why do you want the job: I use Photoshop daily and do many premades and Display Pictures.... not sure if i qualify as experiences as i'm still learning... if i don't qualify then i will happily watch out for spam and make sure people are advertising properly...also i hate drama and bad language and tend to want to stop it before it even starts.
Are you going to be active?: yup on everyday
Email in case needed: oisolabellaoimvu@talktalk.net or midnight5@talktalk.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠   ♠♠Staff Applications♠♠ Empty

Back to top Go down

♠♠Staff Applications♠♠
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
::Art Desire:: :: ::General:: :: ::Forum Announcements::-
Jump to: